Licensed Clearance and Removal of Waste
BCL Services provides safe, cost-effective and secure building clearance and decommissioning services to help companies and government organisations of all sizes relocate, refurbish, expand or downsize their premises.
Our specialist teams deliver services for waste removal and clearance, within a framework of local and national resources. Every project we undertake is carefully planned and executed to ensure minimum disruption to our client’s systems and employees.
We are committed to quality. Our continuous training and quality initiatives are designed to improve the quality of site clearance and deliver a comprehensive service, prioritising sustainability and encompassing total project management: risk management, site management, security, waste and environmental best practice, asset re-use and advice.
We start with understanding your business and needs. Whether you are a small business or large corporate, a hospital or a government institution, BCL Services has the expertise and resources to plan and implement the most cost-effective site clearance and waste management to ensure business continuity for you, your staff, and your organisation. Our extensive resources are flexible to manage projects of any size, from smaller clearances to large-scale multi-million-pound clearances.
We always undertake a site survey to prepare project plans and identify the risks on site. We prepare a detailed risk assessment and method statement. Throughout the project, our project managers work very closely with the clients to understand the business objectives, evaluate the scale and scope of the project, and identify the key criteria for the success of the project.
On-site, we act as a Principal Contractor and a Project Manager is always available 24/7 along with fire marshals, first aiders and security personnel. BCL Services can also facilitate the removal of leased/ hired equipment and resale or auction of other equipment and assets to maximise the sale value for the client. We can also offer a temporary storage facility at our state of the art 90,000 sq. ft. depot in Mid-Wales.
Contact us for a free consultation
BCL offers a comprehensive, legally compliant and cost effective service for the clearance and decommissioning of void buildings and sites.
Call us on 01686 411 006 or email email@example.com
- Removal of all redundant items of equipment, furniture, or any non-fixed assets
- Removal and disposal of large fixed plant like generators, vacuum plant, etc
- Destruction and disposal of confidential paperwork (On-site document shredding)
- Identification and removal of hazardous items, including needle and drug sweeps
- Arrange for WEEE-compliant disposal of electrical and electronic goods
- IT equipment relocation; hard drive removal and destruction
- Sweeping or vacuuming of all areas
- Segregation of specified items (e.g. gas cylinders, refrigeration units and fire extinguishers.)
- Isolation of electricity and water supply (Fully qualified electricians & plumbers)
- De-gassing of air conditioning systems, refrigeration units and cold rooms
- Processing and recycling equipment/ skip hire and removal